Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.
New member here seeking any insight on delivery date being moved back.
I was contacted by dealer on May 19/22 that truck had been delivered by rail to yard in Concord, Ontario. Since then, the delivery date has been pushed back four times as this evening it switched to July 04-July 11/22. My dealer is only 50 miles from Concord and I’m getting worried the tryck may have been damaged in transport.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hello.
New member here seeking any insight on delivery date being moved back.
I was contacted by dealer on May 19/22 that truck had been delivered by rail to yard in Concord, Ontario. Since then, the delivery date has been pushed back four times as this evening it switched to July 04-July 11/22. My dealer is only 50 miles from Concord and I’m getting worried the tryck may have been damaged in transport.
Sorry I have no information or input just offering encouragement from the land south of you folks as we await our rigs from the land south of us.
Hopefully you will get the call and take delivery of your new ( undamaged) Ford very soon ✔
All the best .....

·
Registered
43 Posts
same with me!
also in Ontario and my dealer showed me location was Toronto but second details or something said 'delay-carrier'

my ETA delivery to dealer has been pushed back over a month now - earliest date was May 31st and it updated today to say june 27-july 3

i find it hard to believe there are no transports in Ontario that can't deliver our trucks right now? I live beside another Ford dealer and have seen 2 separate transports unloading vehicles this week alone
it doesn't make any sense at all

1 - 3 of 3 Posts