Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. My name is Sam from Phoenix. I reserved and within 2 hours had a factory order placed on my Maverick XL in Area 51. My dealer did not charge a deposit and thus far the process has been impressively straight forward.

I actually did a walk-though video on the process for my YouTube channel (which you can find in my profile "about" info). Excited to share this journey with everyone.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Sam!! Literally just watched your video today! I knew you stayed in Phoenix! (Me as well!)
I could tell by the scenery in the intro and such. I had ordered a lariat hybrid in area 51, 3 weeks back and asked the dealer to change the priority code to 10. When it comes to it, lmk if you'd like to feature my lariat to compare the two when our orders are fulfilled! Or any other ideas we could tackle. (I'm an Arizona based art influencer)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Greetings. My name is Sam from Phoenix. I reserved and within 2 hours had a factory order placed on my Maverick XL in Area 51. My dealer did not charge a deposit and thus far the process has been impressively straight forward.

I actually did a walk-though video on the process for my YouTube channel (which you can find in my profile "about" info). Excited to share this journey with everyone.

View attachment 680
I got the same truck myself. All I added was the rear outlet

How much did you pay?

·
Registered
240 Posts
I thought about an AWD XL loaded but I like the trim on the XLT better... but nice job, I hope these live up to the hype!...can't wait

1 - 9 of 9 Posts