Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
As stated on another post, are retail orders for XLT with spray-in bed liner and the 2.5 hybrid being constrained, or is that for stock orders only? Another words, are the constraints for these 2 items related to stock and retail orders, or one and not the other? Please advise, thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As stated on another post, are retail orders for XLT with spray-in bed liner and the 2.5 hybrid being constrained, or is that for stock orders only? Another words, are the constraints for these 2 items related to stock and retail orders, or one and not the other? Please advise, thanks
I heard that there are some constraints on those, not sure if it's only stock units or not.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hopefully these two items will not be on constraint for retail orders. Especially since Ford is advertising about the hybrid achieving est. 40 mpg/500 miles per tank full. Maybe they'll be stock orders only. Wishful thinking !! Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
any idea When are the official mpg numbers coming out and the crash test results??
No sure when they will release the numbers, should be anytime, once vehicles get scheduled they will need to put the mpg on the window stickers of built vehicles.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If the 2.5 hybrid is considered to be a "late arrival", is it possible that Ford is having issues producing this setup? Due to the possible 2 constraints as mentioned before, when do you envision an order placed on June 23, ready to be produced? Late Fall/as in 2022? Would you have any insight as of now? Thanks again for your help!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Reason for asking my questions are due to I've been down this road just last year for another vehicle brand, and actually waited 1 year+1 week for my new car to arrive, which was due to allocations and plant shut downs.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If the 2.5 hybrid is considered to be a "late arrival", is it possible that Ford is having issues producing this setup? Due to the possible 2 constraints as mentioned before, when do you envision an order placed on June 23, ready to be produced? Late Fall/as in 2022? Would you have any insight as of now? Thanks again for your help!
Not sure, guessing? Maybe November?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Mine is on the Constrained list(Hot Pepper Red Hybrid W/Luxury pkg.) but I received a Priority #2 So I wonder where that puts me..lol

·
Registered
Lariat AWD, Area 51, Lux package
55 Posts
When you guys and gals are getting Priority # updates, are those coming from you checking in with the dealer or via Ford directly?

·
Registered
240 Posts
When you guys and gals are getting Priority # updates, are those coming from you checking in with the dealer or via Ford directly?
Mine came when I added a slider and changed the color to Hot Pepper Red..It was on the new order form from the dealer

·
Registered
198 Posts
Mine is on the Constrained list(Hot Pepper Red Hybrid W/Luxury pkg.) but I received a Priority #2 So I wonder where that puts me..lol
Priority 2 means the Ford scheduling dept has "vetted" your order and is prepping it for scheduling. Not a 100% done deal, but you're getting looked at real strong.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts