Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
As stated on another post, are retail orders for XLT with spray-in bed liner and the 2.5 hybrid being constrained, or is that for stock orders only? Another words, are the constraints for these 2 items related to stock and retail orders, or one and not the other? Please advise, thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As stated on another post, are retail orders for XLT with spray-in bed liner and the 2.5 hybrid being constrained, or is that for stock orders only? Another words, are the constraints for these 2 items related to stock and retail orders, or one and not the other? Please advise, thanks
I heard that there are some constraints on those, not sure if it's only stock units or not.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hopefully these two items will not be on constraint for retail orders. Especially since Ford is advertising about the hybrid achieving est. 40 mpg/500 miles per tank full. Maybe they'll be stock orders only. Wishful thinking !! Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If the 2.5 hybrid is considered to be a "late arrival", is it possible that Ford is having issues producing this setup? Due to the possible 2 constraints as mentioned before, when do you envision an order placed on June 23, ready to be produced? Late Fall/as in 2022? Would you have any insight as of now? Thanks again for your help!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Reason for asking my questions are due to I've been down this road just last year for another vehicle brand, and actually waited 1 year+1 week for my new car to arrive, which was due to allocations and plant shut downs.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If the 2.5 hybrid is considered to be a "late arrival", is it possible that Ford is having issues producing this setup? Due to the possible 2 constraints as mentioned before, when do you envision an order placed on June 23, ready to be produced? Late Fall/as in 2022? Would you have any insight as of now? Thanks again for your help!
Not sure, guessing? Maybe November?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Mine is on the Constrained list(Hot Pepper Red Hybrid W/Luxury pkg.) but I received a Priority #2 So I wonder where that puts me..lol

·
Registered
241 Posts
When you guys and gals are getting Priority # updates, are those coming from you checking in with the dealer or via Ford directly?
Mine came when I added a slider and changed the color to Hot Pepper Red..It was on the new order form from the dealer

·
Registered
2022 Maverick hybrid, Ordered: 11/14/21
390 Posts
Mine is on the Constrained list(Hot Pepper Red Hybrid W/Luxury pkg.) but I received a Priority #2 So I wonder where that puts me..lol
Priority 2 means the Ford scheduling dept has "vetted" your order and is prepping it for scheduling. Not a 100% done deal, but you're getting looked at real strong.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.