Ford Maverick Forum banner

ROVP Importance!

5K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Aufgeblassen 
#1 ·
We ordered the Lariate XL, few options on July 1. Kept calling for updates in the past month only to be told it was M in order status. Saw a recent video about making sure your dealer not only sent the order to Webdo, but that it was also imperative to send it to the ROVP system. Called our dealer right away and discussed this. Got a call back, all is good and was sent in. That was last Friday. Called Ford marketing today and was told still in order status...asked if they got the ROVP and get this, NO they DIDN'T!! They were only showing as a lead and not an order! The sales rep never did send it to rovp! So Nicole called them, and while we were on the phone, the rovp number magically popped up p on her screen.🙄 So now we should be in better shape. Just an FYI for those patiently impatiently waiting.

#3 ·
Great info on checking your order, I called Ford Customer Support at 1-800-392-3673 to check and make sure my order was ROVP, andddddddd, Yes it was! All they needed to check was my order Code and Sales Code off of my order Summary and verified my info. They were very helpful and friendly! I did have to wait 8 mins on hold, due to high caller volume. LOL I ordered a First Edition, Rapid Red with the 4K towing, Can't wait, but I know I will have to wait.

#5 ·
I received order confirmation the same day I reserved mine. 7/9/21.Went “into production” first week of December. Since then three different build weeks have been listed. When I go to my account at Fords site. It shows my VIN on my page. But when I try checking the reservation. It says I have no order on file. Dealer has been useless. With months going by with no contact. At this point in time I fully expect to get an email advising me it won’t be built this model year. It’s infuriating when I know several people who ordered months after me. With similar builds. (XLT hybrid) That have taken delivery. Including my ex. Who ordered 6 weeks after I did. But took delivery two weeks ago. While I sit with a build week of 3/28. Ford screwed the pooch with the reservation program.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.