Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wrote to my Dealer at the first of the week and nothing.... I might use this for excuse to move my order to a higher volume dealer and change my order
Thinking of....Skipping the Moonroof and going with a hybrid Lariat or a XL AWD Tow pkg(mainly for the trans cooler..) maybe even change colors to Red from Blue
I'm good up too $28500 all in...
I'll play with the numbers/models this weekend
I'm giving my current dealer through the weekend to respond
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
148 Posts
I wrote to my Dealer at the first of the week and nothing.... I might use this for excuse to move my order to a higher volume dealer and change my order
Thinking of....Skipping the Moonroof and going with a hybrid Lariat or a XL AWD Tow pkg(mainly for the trans cooler..) maybe even change colors to Red from Blue
I'm good up too $28500 all in...
I'll play with the numbers/models this weekend
I'm giving my current dealer through the weekend to respond
Why wouldn’t you just call them? If they are not responsive before the sale, how responsive will they be afterwards?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He responded last night actually...On Vacation....Makes sense... I just need to calm down and take a chill-Pill and wait...
He is back officially Tuesday and I'm going to ask him about extended Warranties... (Sweeten the pot a little for them)
He also said he will check the Production Numbers.. and see where they are at with their allocations
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top