Ford Maverick Forum banner
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in a county of 45,000 here in Michigan's thumb, and since I picked up my VB XLT 2 weeks ago I have seen 3, a black XL, an orange Lariat, and an Area 51 XLT. Before that, I'd only seen 1 about 45 miles from here.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Honestly I don't see many Broncos, Bronco Sports, Escapes, or Mavericks here in SW Florida. Just tons of F-150's, with a few Sliverado, Rams. Lots of Yukons, Explorers, Edges, and Ravs. Of course the thousands of Accords and Camrys.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I didn't see any on my way to work this morning, or my way back home..... But, I get to see my Bud in the Garage everyday that I have to go to work. I have to drive a work truck, a Colorado, because I get to be on-call. But I'm retiring SOON, I hope. Damn seems like I just went to work at the refinery in Bakersfield, (1979).. Time flies. Ya'LL enjoy your Mav's.

·
Registered
22 maverick
183 Posts
I ordered my hybrid maverick XLT July 21, 2021. in September my salesman called me to say they were having a training session for the sales persons on the Mavericks so they had a maverick truck at the dealership and invited me to come and take a look. Only about 10 people showed up but we got to look at all over for as long as we wanted to, sit inside front and back. I haven’t seen any on the road however I live in a town of only 4700 people so I would imagine that is why :). I received word Mav was built on 3/10. it has been shipped and is on its way too Folsom in Northern CA…..a Sacramento suburb. it has been a long wait but for the most part I just put it out of my head and didn’t think too much about it I hope in time would go faster and actually it seemed too. I’ve been told they will be calling me sometime between March 27 to April 1. Getting anxious now.
there is a dealer on this site who's getting 40R5 new Mavericks every week and he's marking t hem up $5,000 and selling one every day

·
Registered
58 Posts
there is a dealer on this site who's getting 40R5 new Mavericks every week and he's marking t hem up $5,000 and selling one every day
that would require a lot of fraud. First a bunch of fraudulent customer orders to get around the retail sales focus. Then that dealer would need a pretty big allocation...I mean that would have to be a BIG dealership. There could be many people walking away from their order, but I doubt it. and not all at the same dealer as that would be a HUGE red flag. Their are dealers in all 50 states waiting for these vehicles so demand just exceeded expectations.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I was wondering is that was the issue getting Maverick Hybrid.
a lot of businesses ordered them form FordPro.
How could you go wrong with A hybrid truck for "under" $20,000 for your business and most likely get a TAX rebate also

41 - 60 of 83 Posts