Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
My XL AWD is a city truck....probably at least 95% of the time....Don't need Cruise and all that other cruising gizmo's... Keeping it basic...
Tinting front windows up to legal max
Bed mat and spray in (Local spray in) Bed is kind ugly with all the rivet welds showing also tail gate cover
Roll up soft Tonneau cover is $369 at the ford store (City truck, not worried about it flapping in the wind)
Hood and window wind defectors..also Moonroof wind defector if available
Cab and tail gate spoilers painted Carbonized gray to match
Down the road...Nice all black mags and low profiles

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd like a raptor style grill. Roll bar for the bed. New wheels and tires. I'm going to look for tires and wheels that are a little more off road capable but are also lighter for better mpg.

·
Registered
50 Posts
What do you think about the plastic bumper covers (dark gray)? My thought is to have them removed and painting them Velocity Blue to match my car truck, ha ha. I did not order the rear hitch only because I hate the way it sticks thru the bumper, looks like they just cut out the plastic panel.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What do you think about the plastic bumper covers (dark gray)? My thought is to have them removed and painting them Velocity Blue to match my car truck, ha ha. I did not order the rear hitch only because I hate the way it sticks thru the bumper, looks like they just cut out the plastic panel.
If your going to do both bumpers then your going to have to also do the side rocker panels . But have it Photoshoped first to see if your going to really like it .

·
Registered
54 Posts
My XL AWD is a city truck....probably at least 95% of the time....Don't need Cruise and all that other cruising gizmo's... Keeping it basic...
Tinting front windows up to legal max
Bed mat and spray in (Local spray in) Bed is kind ugly with all the rivet welds showing also tail gate cover
Roll up soft Tonneau cover is $369 at the ford store (City truck, not worried about it flapping in the wind)
Hood and window wind defectors..also Moonroof wind defector if available
Cab and tail gate spoilers painted Carbonized gray to match
Down the road...Nice all black mags and low profiles
The black hood deflector looks sweet on the cactus gray, waiting to see the gloss on the black trim on the truck to decide on gloss or no gloss.

·
Registered
21 Posts
-Window tint (limo eyebrow, probably 20% front and 35% over the stock rear)
-Toll tag
-modify roof bike holder for hitch use.
-Transfer XM subscription
-possibly lowered (if Long McArthur figures out how before my delivery)
-more TBD

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hopefully Ford has done something with the PCV system so that I don't have to put a catch can... My EcoBoost Focus suffers from dirty intake valves, and since it has the same engine I'd hate to have the same problem. Only real complaint I've had in 4 years and nearly 120,000 miles.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Aero skin on hood, black wrap on roof. Retractable tonneau, maverick door sill. We’re getting the xlt. Love the rims to be honest. So I’ll leave those. It’s a hybrid in the orange, so I might get a stop sign decal for the driver side door 😂 or get a decal for the back that says school bus. 😆

1 - 20 of 34 Posts