Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The reason I’m asking this question is most everybody liked this truck as a base model with great gas mileage and a cheap price tag .But from what I‘m reading on this forum . A lot of people are up grading . So what was your OTD price for your truck ? Upgraded or as a base model .

·
Registered
240 Posts
XL AWD $26620
Lariat Hybrid $28145

·
Registered
24 Posts
-XL 2.5L Hybrid
-Co-pilot 360
-hitch
-inverter
-air deflectors.
$22099.47 but has to get there before 1/3/22 otherwise I lose the $750 student discount but ford will probably renew that program so not that worried.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Ordered a Lariat lux hybrid but until it's delivered, the accessories are installed, and the contract is signed, I don't know the actual out the door price. Obviously, there's still a bit of negotiation still pending.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just ordered today. XLT all the packages, Alto Blue, unique alum wheels $32015 as of today.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I’m not seeing one base model buyer looking for the lowest possible price . And it definitely looks like everybody so far has pretty deep pockets .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hybrid XLT
Sunroof
Spray in Bedliner
Bed extender
360 copilot
Sliding rear window
Full size spare

26,770 tax tags and fees.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hybrid XLT
Luxury package
Co pilot 360
$28,045 all in

Basically MSRP plus Ford's destination charge minus $600 discount plus another $2000 to get it shipped overseas with local processing. No state sales tax because it is going overseas but the shipping cost makes up for it.

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
61 Posts
I’m not seeing one base model buyer looking for the lowest possible price . And it definitely looks like everybody so far has pretty deep pockets .
I like it. You can get exacty what you want because you have to pay for it. I stuck with a $30k budget and got what I wanted.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts