Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I was thinking that maybe once we all start getting out Mavericks that we could have a small meet up. We could look at other trims and mods and just meet each other. I've been a part of groups (Scion, J-Body, ST Owners) that end up really tight knit, and I see Mavericks being the same way, regardless of stock, lifted or lowered.

Anyone in?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would be down depending on how far of a drive.... live in Southern Cal, so for sure an option.

I have a build sheet in for a Cactus Grey XLT 2.0 with tow, moonroof, and rear sliding window so mine will likely be a little while.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would be down depending on how far of a drive.... live in Southern Cal, so for sure an option.

I have a build sheet in for a Cactus Grey XLT 2.0 with tow, moonroof, and rear sliding window so mine will likely be a little while.

I would try to find a central location and wouldn't set it up until probably January or so, to let people get their trucks. Personally I am in Huntington Beach. I ordered a Cactus Grey XLT Hybrid with the luxury package.. so who knows. The way I see it, more time to save more money.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would try to find a central location and wouldn't set it up until probably January or so, to let people get their trucks. Personally I am in Huntington Beach. I ordered a Cactus Grey XLT Hybrid with the luxury package.. so who knows. The way I see it, more time to save more money.
Corona, but work in Lake Forest 👍👍

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in San Diego, I'd be down! I ordered an Area 51 Lariat 1st Edition Hybrid, so I think I'll be waiting for quite a while too.

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick 2003 Mini Cooper, Sold my 2015 Tundra after ordering Maverick HPR XLT
18 Posts
I am in Sacramento area, so there will need to be a northern chapter meet although I guess the Maverick will be itching for a long drive down south Too.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am in Sacramento area, so there will need to be a northern chapter meet although I guess the Maverick will be itching for a long drive down south Too.
Road trip! My sister lives up there currently. Depending on when the truck gets here, will depend on if I am driving up. She is moving in a couple months.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts