Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So…. Just talked to my dealer. My Maverick, XLT hybrid, was completed in September, waiting for delivery 1st week of October. Dealer has been calling, and the truck is sitting in the lot, and he’s been trying to get an answer why it’s not on the delivery truck with the other Mavericks he’s received. He finally got an answer today. Ford is waiting to deliver the 2.0, then will have a grand release on the Hybrid models. THEY ARE HOLDING THE HYBRID DELIVERIES UNTIL MARCH. OMG. Not January. March. Will offer free accessories and discounts, but, in Canada, they are holding the hybrids back. Just like the bronco and bronco sport. 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
63 Posts
Grrr. If true for the States, that means ours will have been sitting somewhere for six months (mine was built around 9/15).

I'm actually surprised your hybrid made it as far as it did. I had been hearing that the hybrids were being held at the Hermosillo plant. One Reddit poster said his FordPass connection was activated, and it showed the plant as its current location. I think the wait would be just a little bit tougher if I knew it was sitting within driving distance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts