Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I deleted the spray in bed liner from my order because I read it could cause a delay in production. Now scheduled for week of Sept. 27, 2021.Main difference is the factory will have the Ford emblem at cab. I've had 2 aftermarket spray- ins, How does the usual Ford dealer installed compare to the 2 spray bed liner major companies? Thickness, durability, etc. Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I deleted the spray in bed liner from my order because I read it could cause a delay in production. Now scheduled for week of Sept. 27, 2021.Main difference is the factory will have the Ford emblem at cab. I've had 2 aftermarket spray- ins, How does the usual Ford dealer installed compare to the 2 spray bed liner major companies? Thickness, durability, etc. Thanks.
Sorry. After I posted the question, a previous post on spray in bed liners came up.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I just cancelled mine, I'll do it local

·
Registered
80 Posts
If mine wasn't already scheduled, I'd remove mine to get rid of the awful oversized ford logo. I ordered mid July, reserved June 8th and already got mine scheduled for Sept 20th.

Reactions: CASD

·
Registered
80 Posts
Anyone know the odds of me being able to cut that Ford logo out and smooth out in its place with aftermarket? I really really hate it now that I see it, and wonder if it is just an insert they add, or what.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts