Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just curious who all is out there in the St. Louis area that has ordered a Maverick.

I'm out in St. Charles County, Missouri. I ordered an Area 51 Maverick XL FWD with the 2.0L EcoBoost w/ 4k Towing. I ordered it from Pundmann Ford. Any plans for area meetups once we have our trucks?

David

·
Registered
4 Posts
Im on the IL side I ended up ordering the XL Velocity Blue, 2.0 with 4k Towing, 360 and spay liner from Auffenberg Ford. I went basic. I stopped in a few dealers on the Mo side but basically they didn't want to talk about the mav yet so I didn't order from them.

Hi all,

Just curious who all is out there in the St. Louis area that has ordered a Maverick.

I'm out in St. Charles County, Missouri. I ordered an Area 51 Maverick XL FWD with the 2.0L EcoBoost w/ 4k Towing. I ordered it from Pundmann Ford. Any plans for area meetups once we have our trucks?

David

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's a nice build, but they sure made it confusing. It looks like they didn't charge you to upgrade to the 2.0L EcoBoost. They did charge you $3,305 for AWD, but listed it under the Equipment Group 300A, which is supposed to be included on the XLT at no charge.

·
Registered
24 Posts
That's a nice build, but they sure made it confusing. It looks like they didn't charge you to upgrade to the 2.0L EcoBoost. They did charge you $3,305 for AWD, but listed it under the Equipment Group 300A, which is supposed to be included on the XLT at no charge.
That's how mine is written up too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Did they bundle our ecoboost and awd as one price? I think they did. Then misplaced it under the 300A package.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Mt. Vernon, IL

My build is a Cactus gray XLT 2.0t AWD with FX4, copilot 360, 4k tow, and XLT lux package. I then added the full size spare and upgraded the wheels and tire to the "17 in alloy wheel" with the wider AT tires.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all,

David
I'm in Lafayette Square in St Louis proper and I ordered the hybrid XLT + Luxury package with 360. It would be awesome to have a meetup. Might happen kinda sporadically though depending on these orders. Man I'm so nervous for the 15th.

·
Registered
XLT, FX4, 4K towing in Velocity Blue.
10 Posts
I’m just a bit south of St Louis in Barnhart and ordered a XLT Hybrid in Velocity Blue with luxury package and moonroof from Pundmann in St. Charles. I drove past up 3 or 4 Ford dealerships that apparently do not know that the Maverick even exists.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It would appear Pundmann Ford is the go-to place for ordering a Maverick in the St. Louis Metro area.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I’m just a bit south of St Louis in Barnhart and ordered a XLT Hybrid in Velocity Blue with luxury package and moonroof from Pundmann in St. Charles. I drove past up 3 or 4 Ford dealerships that apparently do not know that the Maverick even exists.
Awesome, look forward to meeting you all

·
Registered
68 Posts
Awesome, look forward to meeting you all
I stopped to discuss this gathering with Michael Pundmann. Michael is the Internet Mgr and Tim is new car sales Mgr. I asked if they could send my contact info to the new buyers and they are hesitant because of legal privacy crap. We need to do this ourselves

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi all,

David
David, et all, I sent an email to Tim Pundmann request to add a STL Area Maverick Owners page on their FB web site. (Legality easier)
I will keep you all updated.
Regards,
Terry

1 - 20 of 33 Posts