Ford Maverick Forum banner

Standard Equipment Trim Videos

10K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  Mav-trunklet 
#1 ·
Here are some videos I put together for those needing the standard equipment on each trim of the 2021 Ford Maverick:

#2 ·
Question on this. I see the XLT Luxury packages says it comes with the spare tire.

When I select this option, it still enables me to select the spare tire as an option despite blocking me from doing so with the rest of the options that are already included in the XLT Luxury Package.

My dealer told me that tire is not actually included in the luxury package and that I would need to purchase as an add on option so I was confused by this.

Thanks for any information!

#3 ·
You must be looking at the Ecoboost Engine. The full size spare tire is included with the hybrid engine on the Luxury Packages. I got some clarification on this just tonight by another dealer on Facebook. So on the Ecoboost you will need to add the full size spare for $115.

#7 ·
Oh, yes remote start on the key fob. So a key fob with unlock, lock, remote start, panic, and flip key to start the truck. Ford calls their Keyless start, Push Button Start which would come with intelligent access to get in the truck. That is only available in the Lariat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.