Ford Maverick Forum banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
5 Posts
As like most, I've been watching all the reviews and reading all the forums. I've seen multiple places say the speakers are junk. They really aren't at all. If you are an audiophile, yeah maybe, but I've seen a bunch of reviews saying they were terrible. I ordered a set of $120 door speakers, because I trusted those reviews and articles. I would've never ordered new speakers if I had just waited until my truck came in. I'm really on the fence about even changing them out, even though they are already here and paid for. Don't get me wrong it's not a super system, but for stock it is pretty decent. I wish I would've waited to hear myself instead of listening to some reviewers that are probably sponsored by crutchfield or something. The moral of the story is, unless you love the most amazing sound you can have, wait because it's not as bad as some have made it out to be.
I am the audiophile type, and I think the speakers are certainly better than I expected. I may upgrade at some point, but in no rush to do so.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I listen to some homemade Klipschorns daily at home. They currently sell for something like 15k for the pair. I think the Maverick's speakers are fine. Sure, they could use some more low end boost for certain music (or noise) but I can certainly get along with them just fine. I sat in back yesterday while my son drove and they sounded fine in back too.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts