Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Legacy Ford in Rosenberg, TX. Ordered a silver XL hybrid 100A on 6/14 and received my email that production will begin the week of 10/4.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm a little late to the party... just found out about the Maverick and have watched hours of videos, poured through this forum, did dozens of mock builds. Finally settled on a trim level, color, drivetrain, package and options.

Ordering from: Five Star Ford Plano
Reserved: Blue AWD 2.0L Ecoboost XL
Plans: Parts hauler for my business & daily driver, new Maverick suspension development, wheels/tires, some autocross and road course testing

More soon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ordered August 11. Five star ford, Richland.
no word from ford yet.
Lariat, hot pepper red, eco boost.
first choice was orange till I seen the real colour. 🤨🤢

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm a little late to the party... just found out about the Maverick and have watched hours of videos, poured through this forum, did dozens of mock builds. Finally settled on a trim level, color, drivetrain, package and options.

Ordering from: Five Star Ford Plano
Reserved: Blue AWD 2.0L Ecoboost XL
Plans: Parts hauler for my business & daily driver, new Maverick suspension development, wheels/tires, some autocross and road course testing

More soon.
TF, i expect to see memes of you "dial shifting" yours on a road course!
to all i ordered a XL, 2.0 fwd from helfman ford in houston on 9/10 and received a build date of 11/1 from ford on 9/16. no discounts and only additional cost is their standard $150 doc fee.

·
Registered
4 Posts
TF, i expect to see memes of you "dial shifting" yours on a road course!
No doubt! I absolutely HATE the silly dial shifters so many car makers have added (as shown in this article below).

Gonna be a challenge to shift that way, but I assume somebody will come up with some sort of button shifting that is easier to do while driving on a road course. At least, I hope! ;)

Also got a build date for the week of 11/1 (3 days ago), along with a VIN number.

We shall see if this is going to arrive before year's end. I've got work to do! :ROFLMAO:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts