Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ford, can you please make cyber orange on the Maverick this color instead of the much too yellow current color? I ordered cyber orange and I am SO disappointed that it is not any kind of orange. This is a picture of the Ford Nugget pop up van, which I love and want to buy, but it is only available in Europe, alas. Why, Ford, why? You would sell the heck out of this van. I guess I have European taste according to Ford, but I should be able to get both the vehicle and color I want in the U.S.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I never knew these existed until seeing the pic you posted. Seen a YouTube video review on it and that thing is badass. I would definitely get one if they made it in the states.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I never knew these existed until seeing the pic you posted. Seen a YouTube video review on it and that thing is badass. I would definitely get one if they made it in the states.

Yes, they are a triumph of design in my opinion. I saw the Westfalia-designed one online last year and have been trying to get one ever since, but importing it seems to not be doable. Far better than most anything I've seen in the States.

Ford is missing a MASSIVE market opportunity here because if they keep the price point near the European price, it would be a home run in sales, just as I predict the Maverick will be. Because trucks and Class B RVs in the U.S. are way too expensive now. Ford, are you listening????

·
Registered
24 Posts
I can't get over the name Ford Nugget...... That corvette orange would have fit perfectly with the earthy undertones of cactus gray and area 51 imo.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes, they are a triumph of design in my opinion. I saw the Westfalia-designed one online last year and have been trying to get one ever since, but importing it seems to not be doable. Far better than most anything I've seen in the States.

Ford is missing a MASSIVE market opportunity here because if they keep the price point near the European price, it would be a home run in sales, just as I predict the Maverick will be. Because trucks and Class B RVs in the U.S. are way too expensive now. Ford, are you listening????
I have an aunt who lives in London, maybe it’s time for another trip and see if I can rent one 😂

·
Registered
40 Posts
2019 had SABER. Its a bit too gold for me. i ordered Hot Pepper Red , because its orangey in the sunlight. The cyber yellow would be my second choice.

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
310 Posts
I can't get over the name Ford Nugget...... That corvette orange would have fit perfectly with the earthy undertones of cactus gray and area 51 imo.
Orange fits the new Corvette.......lol The recall on Corvettes going up in flames, lol:LOL:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts