Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer told me today that my Rapid Red, FE, Lariat was off the list of vehicles that were waiting for parts and moved to "CLEAN" what ever that is. But I am now waiting, waiting, waiting to see the Priority Code move to a 2. I ordered the truck on 06/10 at 9:37. Good luck to all of you.

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
312 Posts
It is so wierd. I ordered my Maverick on July 29th. Oxford White, Lariat, 2.0 Eco, AWD, FX4, spray in liner, LED Bed lites, pass. tool box, Tow pk.....I got my Build date today. Nov 1st. I read about month ago....? that Rapid Red orders was going to be put back, like 2.5 Hybrids...? I see hybrids being produced. I was told by my dealership to change from drop in bed liner to spray in, because the drop in was on indifinite hold.. So I did. All I can say Covid! I ordered a Big Bronco, July 20th 2020.....crickets. Nothing from Ford. So I don't even know, now if I want to buy it, too. Just wish Ford could be more in formative. But anyway, I hope you get your BUILD ASAP! Be safe.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Got the email yesterday at 8:58am MST build week 10/25
trucks in my signature

Reactions: MaverickMax

·
Registered
219 Posts
It is so wierd. I ordered my Maverick on July 29th. Oxford White, Lariat, 2.0 Eco, AWD, FX4, spray in liner, LED Bed lites, pass. tool box, Tow pk.....I got my Build date today. Nov 1st. I read about month ago....? that Rapid Red orders was going to be put back, like 2.5 Hybrids...? I see hybrids being produced. I was told by my dealership to change from drop in bed liner to spray in, because the drop in was on indifinite hold.. So I did. All I can say Covid! I ordered a Big Bronco, July 20th 2020.....crickets. Nothing from Ford. So I don't even know, now if I want to buy it, too. Just wish Ford could be more in formative. But anyway, I hope you get your BUILD ASAP! Be safe.
I may have a build date now, but I'm not holding my breath! Let's just hope they stay on track.
Also found out that, v at least from the Ford site, that none of my changes were actually made. I don't know for sure which truck I'm getting. It'll be a surprise.... Like a pinata!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I put in my order 6/17 for XLT Lux, AWD, Cactus Grey, Ecoboost,4K tow, flr lnrs w/o mats, splash guards. Was given priority code 02. Jim Charlon Ford, small town dealer. I hear crickets. Anyone know why?

·
Registered
240 Posts
I put in my order 6/17 for XLT Lux, AWD, Cactus Grey, Ecoboost,4K tow, flr lnrs w/o mats, splash guards. Was given priority code 02. Jim Charlon Ford, small town dealer. I hear crickets. Anyone know why?
Splash guards…remove them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts