Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fingers crossed for scheduling! 馃馃徎

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just in case your questioning the scheduling.... at about 7:40 he tell about each week

Registered
Today 8/5 I received email from Ford that my Mav XLT 2.0 is scheduled for 9/21.
Faster than I thought as I only called Chapman Ford (Horsham Pa) little over
than a week ago. Ed

Registered
I got a call from my dealer saying they had a vin number ready for my Lariat, they said they just wanted to let me know that LOL.

Registered
Mine just came through: HPR XLT w/ Lux pkg, FX4 4K Towing, F360, Moonroof and Back window.

Scheduled 9/20.

Ordered 7/16

Apparently the Black FX4 rims and tires are not that delayed, despite what was stated before.

Registered
Cyber Orange XLT Poverty (non-lux)
FX4
4K Tow
CoPilot 360
235s/optional wheels
full size spare

Order 6/9 at Granger, Scheduled week of 9/20

Registered
Cyber Orange XLT Poverty (non-lux)
FX4
4K Tow
CoPilot 360
235s/optional wheels
full size spare

Order 6/9 at Granger, Scheduled week of 9/20
Crap crap crap crap. I swear one of those packages included the spare tire, but I guess I must have read and missed the part about the hybrid only. Any guess as to whether I can use my fordpass bucks to buy me a spare tire?

Registered
Crap crap crap crap. I swear one of those packages included the spare tire, but I guess I must have read and missed the part about the hybrid only. Any guess as to whether I can use my fordpass bucks to buy me a spare tire?
I believe all trims come with a small spare. Only certain trims/packages come with a full size. You should be ok.

Registered
Yeah you can use Ford pass credits at the parts department at your dealer to pick up a spare wheel and tire if you want.

Registered
I believe all trims come with a small spare. Only certain trims/packages come with a full size. You should be ok.
Yeah you can use Ford pass credits at the parts department at your dealer to pick up a spare wheel and tire if you want.
What's the odds I can get the 1st Edition hood decal from parts?

Couldn't get First edition with FX4 and HPR, but I am thinking of replicating the hood decal, blacked out roof and mirrors because I like that style.

Registered
What's the odds I can get the 1st Edition hood decal from parts?

Couldn't get First edition with FX4 and HPR, but I am thinking of replicating the hood decal, blacked out roof and mirrors because I like that style.
I don't know but I'm guessing they'll want a First Edition VIN number to sell that to you. If you don't need the FIRST EDITION text embossed in the hood graphic, a vinyl shop can design and install the same shape for you pretty cheap and do the roof and mirrors at the same time.

Registered
I kinda like the first edition text so I could probably find someone else to play go between for me, but also wouldn't be heart broken with a well done graphic from a vinyl shop.

Registered
I forgot to mention that I did have to cross off my Splash Guards
for now to get into the System. Dealer said they could put them
on or maybe there's a chance the supplier may catch up
Congrats to to all the new prospective Maverick Owners!

Registered
I asked my dealer how many orders they have scheduled and how many they had in total. He responded with 42 orders; 40 hybrids, and 2 Ecoboost. The 2 EcoBoost are scheduled but 0 of the hybrids. I might be waiting a while

Registered
Today 8/5 I received email from Ford that my Mav XLT 2.0 is scheduled for 9/21.
Faster than I thought as I only called Chapman Ford (Horsham Pa) little over
than a week ago. Ed
EDE what options did you designate? The 'mix' may give a hint as to the order sequencing/selection...
tom

1 - 20 of 50 Posts