Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any experience with this tonneau cover? Maverick 2022 TruXedo Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Bed Cover

Looking for something that is cheap and relatively easy to use. Just something to keep the bed mostly dry. Doesn't even need to be 100% waterproof. I also live in Michigan so does anyone know how this would handle the weight of snow? Is it durable?

·
Registered
246 Posts
I can't comment specifically on the Maverick, but used to install a lot of those truxedo brand and personally had a couple of them in the past. I liked them.
The latch at the tailgate works well and keeps the cover nice and tight once they are properly adjusted, and they are easy to roll up. Once rolled up it does not interfere with bed access. Not 100% water proof, but darn close.
The cross bars are not noticeable and allow it to support quite a bit of snow weight (Minnesota here.) I never had an issue in that regard. I do wonder if the short bed has more than 1 crossbar, though.
I cannot comment on long term durability. The longest I had one was about 5 years. Never had any issues in that amount of time.

If I end up getting a tonneau cover, it will probably be one of these. They are much nicer than snap on our the type that have a tab which fits in a slot all around the perimeter. You can roll it up or back out in about 10 seconds.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Anybody have any experience with this tonneau cover? Maverick 2022 TruXedo Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Bed Cover

Looking for something that is cheap and relatively easy to use. Just something to keep the bed mostly dry. Doesn't even need to be 100% waterproof. I also live in Michigan so does anyone know how this would handle the weight of snow? Is it durable?
I have the Truxedo Soft roll up tonneau cover for my Maverick. So far it has done well at keeping the bed dry. it has some really thick foam weather stripping around the rear window and side rails. the only place that is not fully sealed is on the tailgate side but it has a rubber strip which works well enough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts