Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Apparently someone mentioned that we Canadians don't get that cool email notification stuff, only our Amerifriends do. Dealer confirmed as well...when they hear something, they will be in touch with us.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just ordered today. Hybrid XLT in Alto Blue. Loaded. Anyone else here from Toronto?
I'm from Sydney NS and ordered an Xlt luxury fx4 in August. It was built September 15 and on the train in USA now. Dealer said I set it by the end of November. 😃

·
Registered
XL, AWD, WHITE,
2 Posts
Toronto. Purchased incoming dealer stock today. Dealer said it shows as built. Delivery sometime in Nov. I searched every ford dealer in Ontario's website to see what stock they had coming, this one had the exact combo. white, xl, awd, no options.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Toronto, Ordered July 27~. Currently In transit. Should have it end of October. Lariat, Lux, 4K, moonroof, roll up hard cover.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Toronto, Ordered July 27~. Currently In transit. Should have it end of October. Lariat, Lux, 4K, moonroof, roll up hard cover.
Nice...obviously an eco boost as we can't get Lariats any other way up here. What colour?

·
Registered
16 Posts
It surely seems so. I still haven't got a build date.
The thinking is that the EPA rating testing has not been done yet and if you look at the window stickers on the units that have been built, you'll see " Not for sale" written across the window sticker. So if I was Ford, I'd be building units that could be sold now to get the product out there, then once the EPA finally got off their asses and assigns a rating, I'd start building the hybrid models like mad.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts