Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Maverick XLT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I was sitting with the engine off waiting for my kids at school. I was listening to a podcast through the stereo on my phone.
When I started the car to leave the toichscreen went black and nothing would make it come back on.
I could still listen to the radio or podcast by using the steering wheel buttons to change it on the centre console, but no centre console.
Anybody have this happen?

·
Registered
2022 Maverick XL
15 Posts
Happened to me the other morning. Did the remote start, came out to the car and couldn't get the screen to work although the music was playing. Put it in reverse and the camera and screen came on fine

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know when you start the truck with the key or remote start it has a booting sequence where it will flash the ford emblem and a black background. Its possible this got hung up on the screen. There is also a dedicated button to turn off the screen. Its possible you pressed it by accident

·
Registered
2022 Maverick XLT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did think I accidently hit the button to black out the screen but when I pressed it it wouldn't come back on.
Later on the day I had to go out and it worked again.....hopefully just a glitch!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I did think I accidently hit the button to black out the screen but when I pressed it it wouldn't come back on.
Later on the day I had to go out and it worked again.....hopefully just a glitch!
I have done the same thing myself and I also couldn't figure out how to turn it back on. after jamming a bunch of buttons i thing pressing the power button or something brought it back

·
Registered
2022 Maverick XL
15 Posts
I know when you start the truck with the key or remote start it has a booting sequence where it will flash the ford emblem and a black background. Its possible this got hung up on the screen. There is also a dedicated button to turn off the screen. Its possible you pressed it by accident
That button has to be pressed twice to fully turn off the screen. Doubtful you could do that by accident

1 - 9 of 9 Posts