Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay after reading a bunch online, I found my truck delivery was going to be handled by United Road Logistics.

Step 1, entered VIN in at
Colorfulness Rectangle Product Blue Azure

I then did it on a my cell phone and it allowed me to register an OVISS account to track. For some reason I couldn't figure out where to register on the computer version.

Here I found out my railcar number in the 'History' in 'Modifications'

10/29/21 02:40 PM - System
RailCar changed to TTGX852489

I then called CSX and continuously asked for updates of the railcar location: 1-800-235-2352 at computer prompts enter railcar letters TTGX, then number 852489

In Lafayette IN it switch to NS so had to start calling them at 1-800-635-5768 and give same data. When the destination was Poe Va, I knew it was in the Poe Yard for unloading in Petersburg, VA.

Back to OVISS Logins to track the carrier loading to dealer. That happened today after it sitting in the yard since 11/23.

Azure Rectangle Operating system Font Screenshot

It's interesting and frustrating all at the same time tracking and logging in only to see no updates, but hopefully all will be well.

Tomorrow I am picking the truck up at lunch time.

I'll add some pictures, then.

Mike

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for digging this up and sharing with the rest of us. Don't have a VIN yet to run myself but will be interested in seeing how many others here also get the info you do. Looking forward to when your pick arrives!

Does anything come up for you in the Ford order tracking system?

·
Registered
77 Posts
The neighbor/salesman told me as of Monday it was in East St Louis Illinois. I guess it continues on train to Melvindale MI than from there trucked to dealership in Ann Arbor MI (45 minutes from Ann Arbor). I've yet to ask him again where it may be because, again, the surprise element is excited. And like the old saying, a watched truck on a train never arrives:LOL:

·
Registered
339 Posts
The neighbor/salesman told me as of Monday it was in East St Louis Illinois. I guess it continues on train to Melvindale MI than from there trucked to dealership in Ann Arbor MI (45 minutes from Ann Arbor). I've yet to ask him again where it may be because, again, the surprise element is excited. And like the old saying, a watched truck on a train never arrives:LOL:
Keep us posted on when it arrives.
Will you be doing any common first things right after it arrives? (tint, paint protection, etc.)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Keep us posted on when it arrives.
Will you be doing any common first things right after it arrives? (tint, paint protection, etc.)
I have a cap at the dealership waiting for the trucks arrival for install. No tint. Rust proof the undercarriage. Planning on putting some miles on it to break her in before towing a boat to the river to catch some steelhead. Maybe kill another deer and see how they fit in the bed. ...
Will post when I get the Maverick home!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for posting picture. I was wondering if there was a shell and how it would look on the truck. I just ordered my truck so I have quite a few months to decide.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts