Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Mine has a bunch of Ford logos on it, but I suspect OTA is right.

So far it does a good job, and it feels very sturdy. I hope the rubber hinges hold up to the desert sun for a few years, and I may need to remove it to see the caulk issues that seem to be happening between the bed and cab.

It doesn't eat a lot of bed space when it's all the way up, either.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does it fold all the way out of the way?
I have a trifold on a big truck that the last third doesn't fold, so it's always in the way. I can only fold up 2 sections on top of the third.
I need to get some kind of cover, but came here to look for options.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Does it fold all the way out of the way?
I have a trifold on a big truck that the last third doesn't fold, so it's always in the way. I can only fold up 2 sections on top of the third.
I need to get some kind of cover, but came here to look for options.
With it completely folded, there's about a 4" intrusion into the bed and the rear window is blocked, but all 3 segments fold up out of the way. There are also webbing straps and clips you can use to... do something? that I haven't figured out yet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
With it completely folded, there's about a 4" intrusion into the bed and the rear window is blocked, but all 3 segments fold up out of the way. There are also webbing straps and clips you can use to... do something? that I haven't figured out yet.
This lets you partially fold the cover and still drive the truck without the cover flopping around. Also has a strut that will hold the cover in place against your rear window if you fold it all the way up and need to drive that way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts