Ford Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
There have been some dealers telling their customers that hybrid vehicles are delayed and won't be available for 6-8 months. Some saying there are thermal issues.

I want everyone to know they are NOT correct.

Hybrid scheduling and production continues each week.

OKTB (okay to buy) is pending EPA testing.

Information straight from the Maverick team.
Yay! I appreciate your staying on top of this.

·
Registered
10 Posts
There have been some dealers telling their customers that hybrid vehicles are delayed and won't be available for 6-8 months. Some saying there are thermal issues.

Ordered my hybrid xlt lux pack on 6/18/21. It was built/assembled on 9/14/21
STILL Wiating for delivery to east NC.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My dealership curtly said 'Ford will notify you.' Wow! So much for customer appreciation and good service.
you can also call Ford directly at 1-800-334-4375 and have them check the system. You will need your order number the dealer gave you (did you get a copy of the order you signed? It will be on there)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Or...... maybe the EPA is being a typical government agency.
Would you prefer Ford be cheating emissions and ruining the air for your kids, grandkids, and grandkids' grandkids? I'd rather that kind of thing get caught by the EPA before Maverick Hybrids are in the hands of millions of my neighbors, personally.

·
Registered
10 Posts

Sounds good to me. Ordered an XLT Hybrid, Lux Package, Alto Blue on 6/21 -
Have not heard a thing since my order confirmation email at that time. :(
If the release date reported is correct you won't be able to receive it until after December 8th.
Any idea why the delay is. It was scheduled to build on September 13th and assembled completed on 14th. All my dealer says that the computer says it is in transit but that could also mean that it's still in Hermosillo . Really can't get anything concrete from my dealer. But I do know Maverick is starting show itself west of the Mississippi.
If the release date reported is correct you won't be able to receive it until after December 8th.
you can also call Ford directly at 1-800-334-4375 and have them check the system. You will need your order number the dealer gave you (did you get a copy of the order you signed? It will be on there)
Yes I did. I have all the paperwork. Thank you for the reply
Would you prefer Ford be cheating emissions and ruining the air for your kids, grandkids, and grandkids' grandkids? I'd rather that kind of thing get caught by the EPA before Maverick Hybrids are in the hands of millions of my neighbors, personally.
Yep I can tell you're California. You're a little too far on your reply. It's a hybrid buddy.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Any idea why the delay is. It was scheduled to build on September 13th and assembled completed on 14th. All my dealer says that the computer says it is in transit but that could also mean that it's still in Hermosillo . Really can't get anything concrete from my dealer. But I do know Maverick is starting show itself west of the Mississippi.

Yes I did. I have all the paperwork. Thank you for the reply

Yep I can tell you're California. You're a little too far on your reply. It's a hybrid buddy.
that's where you're wrong, but I am definitely west of the rockies. I live in an area that might run out of water in a few years due to the mistakes of a previous generation, so I tend to be more conscious of environmental impact than your average joe.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered the same exact truck on 10/4. I guess I have a long wait. They told me 6-8 weeks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I ordered the same exact truck on 10/4. I guess I have a long wait. They told me 6-8 weeks.
6-8 weeks???!!! There are hybrids ordered back in June that are still not scheduled for production, and they are currently scheduling production in the first weeks of December. I hope you've got a lot of patience.

·
Registered
76 Posts
6-8 weeks???!!! There are hybrids ordered back in June that are still not scheduled for production, and they are currently scheduling production in the first weeks of December. I hope you've got a lot of patience.
It must be the combo of hybrid, XLT and lux package that's the holdup. Haven't seen many lux packages come through.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts