Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a xlt ford Maverick from a local dealer. I asked if they give the vet bonus on a Maverick. They said they don't do that. I said it's a given by.ford I'm thinking of canceling my order with them and buying off a nother dealer that honor the Ford bonus. What you think.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered a xlt ford Maverick from a local dealer. I asked if they give the vet bonus on a Maverick. They said they don't do that. I said it's a given by.ford I'm thinking of canceling my order with them and buying off a nother dealer that honor the Ford bonus. What you think.
I'm going to ask for that too. 1968-1971 US Army (Of course Vietnam)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Read the fine print.

Thanks for your service!

·
Registered
18 Posts

The Ford Military Rebate is set up for Active and Retired Military. It is open to veterans who are out of the service less than 2 years. It is a rebate that must be applied for. You can see if you qualify by going to fordsalutesthosewhoserve.com

Your not the first or last to be turned down for this. It's not the dealer's money to give away. The dealer has you apply for the certificate via the site. If you qualify, it's issued The dealer collects the code on the certificate and provides an initial $500 discount as part of the sale in lieu of getting the $500 rebate money from Ford to make them whole. That or they get the certificate and mail it with a rebate form to Ford and then you get a check in a couple of weeks. Either way, if you go through the process and get denied, its on Ford, not the dealer. Go elsewhere and you'll find the same answer.

Same as the college rebate, it applies to current students and grad students taking at least 6 credit hours at an accredited college, community college or grad school. It also applies to students who graduated not more than 3 years out, but for someone like me who graduated 28 years ago, no dice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts