Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Nov 1 scheduled production date and have used the Ford provided vin number at the ford tracking site successfully before. Now when I go to the tracking site and plug in my vin I get the following message.

We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN

Anybody else have this issue or have any idea what's going on?

·
Registered
319 Posts
I just used the link from my email notice of scheduling from Ford, and it pulled up my truck, although it doesn't show a build date. I can't remember if it was on there before or not.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just used the link from my email notice of scheduling from Ford, and it pulled up my truck, although it doesn't show a build date. I can't remember if it was on there before or not.
Only the Ford email gives a build date. It's not shown on the tracking site. I did contact my dealer and they say I still have a Nov 1 build date but couldn't explain the web site issue. I did plug the vin into several online vin number checking site and they all return a 22 Maverick... some even show the options.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Nov 1 scheduled production date and have used the Ford provided vin number at the ford tracking site successfully before. Now when I go to the tracking site and plug in my vin I get the following message.

We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN

Anybody else have this issue or have any idea what's going on?
I have been tracking mine for the past couple of weeks but as of today it shows not valid.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I contacted Ford Via twitter private messaging and a gal was able to get mine to work again. It now requires both the VIN and my order number now where prior to whatever she did it only took one or the other. Try inputting both and see if that works.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I contacted Ford Via twitter private messaging and a gal was able to get mine to work again. It now requires both the VIN and my order number now where prior to whatever she did it only took one or the other. Try inputting both and see if that works.
I have been inputting both all along but it doesn't work now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had a similar issue: My Ford Vehicle Order Tracking No Longer Works, Dealer...

The email link from Ford stopped working and I didn't have the Order Number, only the VIN.

You should try these links here to see if you can get results for your order:

Without my Order Number, my VIN still got results from:

Ultimately, I needed to get the sales rep I ordered it from on the phone to get my Order Number and then my issue was resolved.

Good luck!

·
Registered
319 Posts
I was unable to get mine on the Ford order tracking site yesterday or this morning until I accidentally discovered that the website had a long delay before it started loading. If I just waited, the info suddenly popped up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.