Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
After much searching, I have found this mock up. I’ll have the hybrid FWD. I was wondering if anyone knows the max lift kit that can be added without major modifications? I’ve never owned a FWD truck or hybrid so I don’t know the determine factors. Yes, I know it will decrease mpg, acceleration, and is not for off road. I like the look and would like to see how close I can get to this mock up within reason. Thanks!
Im in the same boat. it looks good.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If it prevents someone from destroying their eco pu my opinion was extremely helpful.
again.... No, saying "just ridiculous" does not confer anything, it's what a troll would say and how you're defending it by saying it was helpful is ludicrous. What you're saying now is somewhat helpful although the OP already stated that he knows it will have a negative effect on MPG. So your statement is redundant and not needed. Let the OP post in peace. This is supposed to be a safe place. lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here's a post relevant to the information you're looking for, and not only is it coherent but they use full sentences with detailed information.
affecting the miles per gallon is the least of your worries it may void the warranty and messes with the CV axles

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.