Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
How would they look on a Cactus Grey Hybrid?

i think it would look much better than the original steel wheels if you ordered an XL.
i had originally picked cactus grey as it is a great color but ended up changing my mind after i decided upon the XL package as i didnt like the color and wheel combination.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hear you. I can get the set for $500 new 0 miles on them with tires and sensors.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think they would look really good and that’s a good price. I’m guessing that’s without tires.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got the set. Now I need the truck!

ps The more pics I saw of the steelies the least I like them.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They are pretty hefty though at 48 Lb. I'm wondering how heavy are the steelies with the tires.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Vehicle

I have a choice to make I ended up with 2 sets what do you guys think my truck is going to be velocity blue

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
View attachment 1643
I have a choice to make I ended up with 2 sets what do you guys think my truck is going to be velocity blue
Gorgeous sets you have probably gotten for a steal! The falkens are the obvious choice! I would keep both for some interesting swapping. Maybe keep the silver rims for winters and sell
the Contis?

·
Registered
50 Posts

Correct me if I am wrong but on your link it has a section that lets you see if the wheels from Bronco sport will fit Maverick. It says that they will not fit the Maverick.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts