Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
XL, AWD, Area 51, Moonroof, Tcover Order8/30, Got it 3/11/2022!
Yeah, I turn auto stop off everytime. I want to know I'm running, and it's gonna go when the light turns green.. Also, at a 4way stop, you don't wanna get killed.

Premium Member
The Sirius XM. I spend a ton of time in my car and I still didn't see the value in it. Gave it a shake and while there was some unique and interesting content I wasn't going to pay for it.

I'd add Auto start/stop for sure. I went so far as to buy the eliminator so I don't have to press the button each time I get in.

Registered

We've heard about the feature that gets you all excited; now let's hear about the one that, in your opinion, is completely useless.

~MR 馃槉
Hum, hybrid, PIA having to shift into Eco Mode each time I start vehicle and recirculating air has to be set when on Auto, computer keeps up with engine starts because electric motor gets us off the line....
Android Auto--someday it might stop searching for GPS--

Registered
Trying to find am/fm while plugged into apple carplay, auto start/stop, and not having a remote gas latch. When ever leaning against the truck and accessing bed for stuff I inevitably press up against the gas cap door and release it but not noticing until I'm driving and look into the mirror and see it open...arggg

Registered
The design of the storage nooks could have been better. Even the one in the truck bed! Sure things fit in them but placement and size is lacking. Where the wireless phone charger has nice space but can鈥檛 use it for anything but the charger. Even reaching in to place the phone is awkward. The Darwin Award goes to the phone stand! Perfect spot for the cell. 1. Should have built wireless charging into it! 2. Use car play? Wire does not fit it the cradle. I even cut a hole in the bottom to feed the wire but won鈥檛 fit back into place

Registered
XL, AWD, Area 51, Moonroof, Tcover Order8/30, Got it 3/11/2022!
I didn't realize it could be turned off. I didn't read that in the book. And don't know where to look.
U just press the button, it will show on your dash that auto stop is disabled. Then you'll stay continuously running at the lights and stop signs. When u turn off the truck, it will need pressed again.

Premium Member
Where do you buy the start/stop eliminator and was it an easy install?
I posted a thread about my experience. (linked below).

The actual process is very easy. Disconnect and reconnect a couple wires. Zip tie them. It is a 5 minute job. Biggest obstacle was the ODB sensor wiring is tucked under in a kind of hard to reach area.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts