Ford Maverick Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
* Manual gear selector for 8spd *
I may have missed it but the ability to select gears while merging into traffic, etc. will sway my decision on engine options. The control module logic for the 8spd better be spot on if they forgo the manual selection option. I'm replacing my 97 ranger (manual windows, manual steering, 5spd) and my current daily. If the hybrid has adequate power/delivery, it's a toss up for which engine to choose. Excited to get more specs and reviews!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I agree that diesel is probably in it’s way out. It seems the expiration date is around the corner specially in Europe. Outside Europe, Canada and the US the perception is a bit different.
Paddle shifters would be nice too :)

·
Registered
174 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
What is one specific feature that Ford should include in the Maverick? If the Maverick design team is reading this forum, what would you want them to include in the final design? For anyone who has owned a Ranger, what was something that could be improved?

My request is a very basic one. I would like to see some real paint colors offered. I want to see a metallic yellow, burnt orange color, metallic forest green, a bright ocean blue, etc.
How about tan

21 - 28 of 28 Posts