Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I've been messing around with the configurator and I think I'm going to go with the all wheel drive Maverick as my choice.

I have one question about the FX4 package, which tires come with the truck? I've heard it comes with Falkens?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Falken Wildpeak A/T tires. They review really well and are pretty common in the Land Cruiser / LX community that I'm part of for my other vehicle. I ran a set in 37s on my Raptor in 2014 and was pretty pleased with them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Pirelli Scorpions are standard on the fx4. You have to pay extra to get the Falken Wildpeaks on the upgraded wheels.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Pirelli Scorpions are standard on the fx4. You have to pay extra to get the Falken Wildpeaks on the upgraded wheels.
View attachment 799 View attachment 800
Are you sure the upgraded tires ore those wildpeak at3s and not the tamer wildpeak at trail tires...? I'm hoping it's the more aggressive at3s, just haven't seen any evidence of any of this being true

Edit: I see the original equipment check that tirerack puts on there, but how do we know they aren't also speculating?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Are you sure the upgraded tires ore those wildpeak at3s and not the tamer wildpeak at trail tires...? I'm hoping it's the more aggressive at3s, just haven't seen any evidence of any of this being true

Edit: I see the original equipment check that tirerack puts on there, but how do we know they aren't also speculating?

I've seen nothing directly from ford. Just what tirerack says along with several people on this and other forums. I would also venture to say it would be hard to sell the trail tires under the description of "aggressive a/t tires"

Everything points to AT3s

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've seen nothing directly from ford. Just what tirerack says along with several people on this and other forums. I would also venture to say it would be hard to sell the trail tires under the description of "aggressive a/t tires"

Everything points to AT3s
I hope so, just trying to remain skeptical to keep myself from being let down

1 - 6 of 6 Posts