Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I have one complaint about Ford trucks, and the Maverick is no exception, it's that the steel wheels are ugly. Yes...I know that steel wheels are, by nature, not stylish, but on other makes they're tolerable; on Ford trucks, its as if they're designed to be ugly.

So...I wanna buy the XL model; what aftermarket choices of wheels might I have? I checked RockAuto for Bronco Sport wheels, but the vehicle is too new to see what the replacements are, and what they'll cost.

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
312 Posts
NDL.....That is the same reason I went with the XLT. It's just a couple of thousand more. Yes I know 2 grand more. But your get a nicer interior, nicer wheels and tires, and cruise control to name a few. If you are on a really tight budget, then the XL. But remember... that is what your getting! CHEAP

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NDL.....That is the same reason I went with the XLT. It's just a couple of thousand more. Yes I know 2 grand more. But your get a nicer interior, nicer wheels and tires, and cruise control to name a few. If you are on a really tight budget, then the XL. But remember... that is what your getting! CHEAP
Oh yeah, I am not complaining; the Mav is a great value. I'll probably go with the XLT, but the XL still has her appeal, sans the steel wheels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts