Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Before I order one I need to test drive it. I'm quite tall and want to make sure I fit. When will dealers have them available to test drive?
My dealer said that they should be available to test drive in Sept. In the meantime, if you test drive an Escape or a Bronco Sport, that should give you a good idea on how you will fit inside the Maverick. Check out Raiti's Rides quick review of the Maverick. He sits in it (front and back) and he is 6 ft tall.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Before I order one I need to test drive it. I'm quite tall and want to make sure I fit. When will dealers have them available to test drive?
I went to my dealer yesterday, they had an XLT on the lot fully loaded. They wont let any test drive unless you are ready to buy. I sat in it and was comfortable (I am 5'11"). adjusted the seat and got in the back, again comfortable (2" knee to seat). The only thing I found was the back seat was rather hard. I'm hoping the ActiveX material (on my Lariat) will be more cushion. I guess there are seat covers to help. Also a note the dealer asking price is 5k over MSRP. I am happy to pay MSRP. Also was surprised at the telescoping steering wheel really nice extension, much better than my Nissan pro4x.

·
Registered
60 Posts
They are arriving at dealers now and you should be able to find one - but you better be ready to go on a moments notices - these things are selling before the dealer can unload off the delivery truck.

Also go the the Maverick Builder Website and after you select the Model and Engine on the first screen - scroll down to the bottom of the configure page and select the "Search Inventory" button, enter the zip code you want to search and it will display all dealer inventory either at the dealership now or in transit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.