Ford Maverick Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
May 16. I checked just moments ago, got a window sticker. Lookin'Good.
Your production date is very close 馃憤
I thought Window Sticker was issued after production as I read it shows which vehicle it was in the production line etc. Good to know it is produced before the production is done. Now I will keep looking out for mine 鈽

Registered
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
I just called Ford and they have pushed my order one week further. It was to be built on the week of May 23. Now it's the week of May 30th.
I just received email from Ford that my production date has been pushed back to May 30th. I looks like Ford's email notifications system is about a week behind since the change actually happens. Call center seems to has more up-to-date information than email notifications.

Registered
I finally received some good news.
My Maverick is being built the week of May 23rd.
A VIN has been assigned
Window Sticker is not assigned yet

I did not receive an email from Ford.
I asked my dealership and they provided the status.
I call Ford once a week and as of last week, there was no date or VIN in their system.
I placed the order in September
My Maverick is the most basic Maverick without any options
It is in Area51 color.
My dealer thinks I should have the vehicle by June 馃榿
What is the status of my Ford vehicle order?
To track your vehicle order online*:
  1. Get your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and Order Number from your selling Ford Dealer. The VIN will be available after your vehicle is scheduled for production.
  2. Visit the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking page.
  3. Enter your Order Number and VIN. Note: The letters I, O and Q are not included in a VIN to avoid confusion with the numbers 1 (One) and 0 (Zero).
  4. Click Accept & Track.
Notes:
  • Scheduling of vehicle orders for production is dependent upon our planned production, customer demand, the order in which they were submitted (oldest first), and the availability of high-demand options which might be restricted by the capacity of our suppliers.
  • Once a vehicle is scheduled for production, you cannot make any changes to your order.
This sight from Ford will tell you what you need to know about your order. You have to have an order #, and a VIN.
Put that in and your order will come up. I check it everyday. Not bothering the dealer or calling Ford any longer.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
What is the status of my Ford vehicle order?
To track your vehicle order online*:
  1. Get your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and Order Number from your selling Ford Dealer. The VIN will be available after your vehicle is scheduled for production.
  2. Visit the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking page.
  3. Enter your Order Number and VIN. Note: The letters I, O and Q are not included in a VIN to avoid confusion with the numbers 1 (One) and 0 (Zero).
  4. Click Accept & Track.
Notes:
  • Scheduling of vehicle orders for production is dependent upon our planned production, customer demand, the order in which they were submitted (oldest first), and the availability of high-demand options which might be restricted by the capacity of our suppliers.
  • Once a vehicle is scheduled for production, you cannot make any changes to your order.
This sight from Ford will tell you what you need to know about your order. You have to have an order #, and a VIN.
Put that in and your order will come up. I check it everyday. Not bothering the dealer or calling Ford any longer.
Thank you for sharing the detailed instructions. In my case, the online status is not very helpful. I get far more details when I contact Ford than on the website. Website only shows "Order Placed". Ford tells me when it's being sent to production when is next step from what's listed on the website

61 - 67 of 67 Posts