Ford Maverick Forum banner
81 - 100 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Your production date was week 23 and it's finally happening. The tuck is probably already MADE today and soon will be coming your way 🙂
Well, as you may have read, my XLT, nothing extra is STILL in production, since the 13th. So, don't get your hopes up too quick. Unless they just don't want to sell me a truck and I give up into confusion.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I misunderstood. I thought it was scheduled for production for the week of 23rd and it was being produced TODAY.
This was today, this morning actually. It had been listed as "in production" since the 13th. But this morning it got a date below the production listing. That is new, so maybe they just started on it. Weird how they do things, but still just have to wait it out. Called my salesman yesterday, early, no answer, left a message, no call back. This guy is the worst.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
This was today, this morning actually. It had been listed as "in production" since the 13th. But this morning it got a date below the production listing. That is new, so maybe they just started on it. Weird how they do things, but still just have to wait it out. Called my salesman yesterday, early, no answer, left a message, no call back. This guy is the worst.
That's a good news. I would try calling Ford at 1800-3344-375 for updates

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Has your status changed?

·
Registered
96 Posts
My truck status finally changed to Production.
My VIN is also generated.
According to the rep I spoke with today,, my built date is June 7.
So they moved it back again. Now, just add 5 days to build and 5 weeks to arrive at the dealer. All presumed. I am looking at early July to get to dealer. Oh well, gas is to high anyway.

·
Registered
96 Posts
My Window Sticker is also generated. Looks like things are moving forward and the long wait is almost over.
  • Order Confirmed 10/19/2021, Step 1 of 5 , Completed
    Order Confirmed10/19/2021
  • In Production 05/25/2022, Step 2 of 5 , Completed
    In Production05/25/2022
  • Built 05/26/2022, Step 3 of 5 , In Progress
    Built05/26/2022
  • Shipped Step 4 of 5
    Shipped
  • Final Preparation TBD, Step 5 of 5
    Final Preparation
That is good news. I have had a window sticker for some time. Still waiting shipment. As you can see above, it may be in mid July now. Still, no payment, no gas cost, still walking. I do need some new soles.

81 - 100 of 129 Posts