Ford Maverick Forum banner
101 - 120 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
XL cloth seats/ Area 51 paint no options
71 Posts
For the past 3 days mine is like the song lyrics
“Mines sitting at the railway station and I got a ticket to my destination “ 11 miles away
it was built May 5th and got to Orlando June 1st.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
My Maverick online order was showing "In Production" for about a week.
I called Ford yesterday and they said the sub-status was showing Sent to Plant.
Today, the status changed back to "Order Received" from being "In Production" for a week.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My Maverick online order was showing "In Production" for about a week.
I called Ford yesterday and they said the sub-status was showing Sent to Plant.
Today, the status changed back to "Order Received" from being "In Production" for a week.
Something strange is going on. I wrote a few days back the status of my truck was changed to 'built'. Today, I checked the status to see if it had shipped yet and now the status is showing as 'in production' again. It's like our statuses are taking a step backwards.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Something strange is going on. I wrote a few days back the status of my truck was changed to 'built'. Today, I checked the status to see if it had shipped yet and now the status is showing as 'in production' again. It's like our statuses are taking a step backwards.
That's really strange. I haven't seen that before. I hope mine is built last week as it was supposed to happen

·
Registered
96 Posts
That's really strange. I haven't seen that before. I hope mine is built last week as it was supposed to happen
It's like the status really doesn't matter to them. To keep up with the status on the sight, it takes someone who cares. It is hard to believe but my truck will sit for 5 weeks before it is finally shipped. It has been built for 3 weeks. Due on the 17th of July.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
It's like the status really doesn't matter to them. To keep up with the status on the sight, it takes someone who cares. It is hard to believe but my truck will sit for 5 weeks before it is finally shipped. It has been built for 3 weeks. Due on the 17th of July.
I just called Ford and my Production Date has changed from June 6th to July 1st. 😥

·
Registered
96 Posts
[QUOTE="RONR11, post: 23458, member: 773"u]
Wow can understand a few days but that’s almost a month. Good luck and hope they move it up
[/QUOTE]
Just seen where my truck is shipped. May not be on the train yet, but it says "shipped". Maybe if I am lucky, it will be before July. Woo-Hoo.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
[QUOTE="RONR11, post: 23458, member: 773"u]
Wow can understand a few days but that’s almost a month. Good luck and hope they move it up
Just seen where my truck is shipped. May not be on the train yet, but it says "shipped". Maybe if I am lucky, it will be before July. Woo-Hoo.
[/QUOTE]
That's exciting .. Good luck.

·
Registered
96 Posts
He won't answer. I called, left a message. I texted him twice. Nope. Finally I emailed him, saying I thought you still worked for this dealership. Sorry to have bothered you. He emailed back 2 days later, I work here. No news about your truck. I will call when I do. I said previously, I will see this sales guy one more time.

101 - 120 of 129 Posts