Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of those who placed an order in 2021 and still intend to buy their ordered Maverick, who has waited the longest?

I placed my order 28 Oct 21, but I know there are many who ordered way before me and are still waiting.

· Registered
21 Posts
Of those who placed an order in 2021 and still intend to buy their ordered Maverick, who has waited the longest?

I placed my order 28 Oct 21, but I know there are many who ordered way before me and are still waiting.
[/QUO

My Maverick is an XLT, Hybrid, with luxury package and Tonneau box cover. I placed my order on Oct. 14, 2021. It finished the build process about 3 weeks ago when I got the glorious email stating I should get it between Jan. 17-23. I've been following the shipping. It left Mexico and then went to Dallas. It left Dalla and then was in the Chicago area where it sat for about a week. Then yesterday (Friday the 13th) it was in Panther, West Virginia (wherever the heck that is). Don't know where it heads next. Panther, WV is about 8 hours from where I live in Wilmington, NC, but I don't know if there are any more points between Panther and Wilmington where it might go. Crossing my fingers.

But bottom line, in response to your question, it looks like my Maverick order is going to be a few days over 15 months.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts