Ford Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Of those who placed an order in 2021 and still intend to buy their ordered Maverick, who has waited the longest?

I placed my order 28 Oct 21, but I know there are many who ordered way before me and are still waiting.
I ordered my XLT hybrid on 10-1-21, my latest build date is next week ,the 25th, fingers crossed it actually gets built this time.

· Registered
4 Posts
Of those who placed an order in 2021 and still intend to buy their ordered Maverick, who has waited the longest?

I placed my order 28 Oct 21, but I know there are many who ordered way before me and are still waiting.
Order placed the first day, June 2021. Received Sept 2022 from Richmond Ford West. Great dealership! Kept me always up to date.
FYI….worth the wait!

· Registered
2 Posts
Of those who placed an order in 2021 and still intend to buy their ordered Maverick, who has waited the longest? I placed my order 28 Oct 21, but I know there are many who ordered way before me and are still waiting.
I got lucky someone didn't want theirs so I picked it up in July Lariat EcoBoost Decked Out just did not have the moonroof. I really liked it so when mine came in 13 months later Lariat with moonroof but they dropped the chip for Wi-Fi. That was pretty sad but now I have to Mavericks and feel lucky. It was a long wait and worth it.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts