·
Registered
240 Posts
Hot Pepper Red XLT Hybrid W/Lux, Moonroof, Slider. Here

Reactions: Newbernwolf

·
Registered
13 Posts
I really wanted a red color but decided to go Alto Blue at the end because I thought it was a better match for the interior colors (Lariat AWD FX4). I wish interior colors could have been changed to black then I would have gone red.

·
Registered
80 Posts
HPR on XLT here. I was tempted by Velocity Blue and Area 51, but stuck with orange-red. Wish it was a tinge more orange-red. Planning to maybe black out the roof and mirrors like the 1st Edition. Might have sprung for 1st Edition if I could get HPR and FX4 with it, but sadly could do neither.

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick 2003 Mini Cooper, Sold my 2015 Tundra after ordering Maverick HPR XLT
18 Posts
My vehicles are usually red or black. I had a black 96 T-100 that I sold 2 years ago (@328,000 miles) and got a red 2015 Tundra. Loved the look of the color red but not the look of the truck as much as I like the look of the Maverick. Tundra is too big and avg. 13.7 mpg as I do mostly in town short trip driving. The entire two years I had it I wanted to get rid of it but there was not a better option and my wife loved the red truck so I Ordered the Hot Pepper Red Maverick XLT with the good options. I usually buy nice slightly used vehicles but the Maverick price is good. And then I sold the Tundra to a dealer for 3505 dollars more than I paid for it. There are a lot of good colors and I could have been happy with several of them but its ordered and so are the shirts with the red Maverick.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I wanted pushbutton start and adaptive cruise so that shoehorned me into Lariat. And since the interior color is desert brown, I thought rapid red was the best choice. Carbonized Grey is nice, but in a rainstorm, it 'vanishes' to other drivers. Area 51 isn't bad, but I already have that color coming on a Bronco (someday...). And since I won't be pulling anything really heavy or taking it off-road since it will be more of a runabout/small workhorse thing, I went Hybrid. I am waiting to see which comes first. Maverick or Bronco?

·
Registered
182 Posts
I ordered HPR because I like orange, and it seemed to be the paint that changed the most depending on light conditions.
I'm not really a big red car person but the color variability of HPR is what won me over on it. Hopefully as much as the Fusion I've got in Ice Storm which looks anywhere between silver to sky blue to a very pale ice blue (and some have even considered it green) depending on lighting.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Me (y)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts