Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Nothing yet... Ordered 6/8 Ford confirmation 6/17 Hot Pepper Red XLT Hybrid W/Lux pkg

·
Registered
216 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Got mine an hour ago - order was confirmed on June 14, scheduled for production the week of September 13.
Cyber Orange hybrid Lariat with the Luxury Package

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was second to order with the dealership. Wonder if that gives you priority when you are one of the dealers first orders?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Is this happening only on Thursdays? and for how long each day?

·
Registered
174 Posts
I was second to order with the dealership. Wonder if that gives you priority when you are one of the dealers first orders?
I think it's all willy nilly. I was the first retail order at my dealer. Nothing special on my build, just added trailer hitch. Date of order doesn't seem to matter either according to some scheduled info on other forums.

·
Registered
216 Posts
3 hours left...

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was so fed up with Bronco delays I ordered the Maverick on June 8th and confirmed on the 9th. Ed (confirmed on the 14th) got a build date for his hybrid Lariat + Lux (congratulations!), but mine is still in limbo. Oh... no word on the bronco either.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My Config: First Edition/Hybrid/Rapid Red/PPF/Floor Mats
Ordered June 15, 2021 & confirmed same day.
No Email this round.

Here is what I have put together from all the things I have heard, seen, been told, or been accosted in order to learn:
1. The order of reservations (timestamps) is only one factor.
2. Dealership allocations vary - some only get 1 allocated in a month, others can get 50 per day. The allocation system is based on a number of factors, but generally the more they sell, the more they get.
3. Constraints also affect orders. Late and Limited availability items may delay your order and other orders may jump in front of you to keep production at 100%.
4. Priority codes don't mean much other than something in the single digits means Ford is queueing it up. Dealerships can set to 10, but their tools default to 19. They can change you to 10, but all things considered, it only has minimal influence. Someone posted on the Bronco forums that all this means is for that dealership alone it can be used to determine what order their orders are preferred, but they are still subject to #2 and #3, and may still get trampled on by other orders with higher numbers anyway. And note how I said preferred? Yeah, its not an absolute. Some dealerships get enough allocation that it makes no difference anyway.
5. Thursday e-mails - I still have no clue how this works. Every single email I get from Ford is at 6:14PM Eastern, regardless of what it is other than the 'order confirmation' emails. Every FordPass, every Bronco update, and every other e-mail I've gotten.. always 6:14 PM Eastern. I hear some get them at 9AM, some at 11, some at 1PM, some at random times. It makes no sense to me.

May Next Thursday be good to us all. :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts