Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The parts catalog is now available on line for the dealers. I had them look up steel rims for the Maverick and the part# came up as NZ6Z-1015-A. I asked for the specs and all they could tell me was that it was a 17" x 7" rim. No Bolt pattern specs or offset.
So if anyone can break down the part# and supply the specs for the wheel, it would be greatly appreciated.
Wheel diameter and width 17"x 7"
Bolt circle diameter ????
Wheel Offset ????

·
Registered
73 Posts
17” is too large for a truck this size, will have to see if 16” steelies are available, tire is half the price too

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
17" too large??? The stock on the XL and XLT are 17". The stock on the Lariat is 18" !!
We " believe" the bolt pattern is 5 x108 the same as the Bronco Sport but not confirmed by any reputable source YET. Still looking for the information.

·
Registered
73 Posts
17" too large??? The stock on the XL and XLT are 17". The stock on the Lariat is 18" !!
We " believe" the bolt pattern is 5 x108 the same as the Bronco Sport but not confirmed by any reputable source YET. Still looking for the information.
A tinker Toy like this should only have 15” or 16” tires with lots of sidewall

I had old 3/4 Tons that road on 15 inch tires, worked great year round.

Big clown tires are best left to mudders and semis, they also always cost a lot more and seem to wear at least as fast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts