Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Honestly they should just build it in to the factory mirror. It would probably add $100 to their production cost.

And it seems like a little software tweak could just have the backup camera recording in the background with the dash cam for front and rear views

·
Registered
166 Posts
If only ford made it so that cubby hole to the right of media hub screen would fit a dash cam with a lens opening on other side :)

·
Registered
2008 Honda Ridgeline RTS
23 Posts
Honestly they should just build it in to the factory mirror. It would probably add $100 to their production cost.

And it seems like a little software tweak could just have the backup camera recording in the background with the dash cam for front and rear views
That is how my current setup is, all aftermarket products though that I had to figure out how to work myself.

I don't and I'm not sure why I would need one.
So you can catch footage of lightning that strikes the car in front of you lol or you know to prove your innocence in an accident? Plenty of reasons to have them.

·
Registered
99 Posts
That is how my current setup is, all aftermarket products though that I had to figure out how to work myself.

So you can catch footage of lightning that strikes the car in front of you lol or you know to prove your innocence in an accident? Plenty of reasons to have them.
I have never had an issue with any of what you mention. I'm thinking if by some chance something like that were to occur, one of the thousands of cameras attached to nearly every structure nearby will have me covered. 😄

1 - 7 of 7 Posts