Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I've been 3D Printing parts for more than 7 years for things that range from industrial (at work) to hobby level knick knacks. Now I'd like to start making some of the Ford FITS based accessories for the Maverick!

Pricing will be cost of the raw materials (approximately $30/kg for PETG or ASA and more for specialty filaments like TPU, Carbon Fiber reinforced Nylon, etc.) plus some time depending on the part complexity, print time, post processing, etc. and shipping (for now contiguous US only).

Very curious to see how this goes but excited to help get people what they want/need even if they don't have their own 3D printers!

If you're not familiar with what's possible, check this article: https://jalopnik.com/ford-releases-blueprints-for-maverick-owners-to-3d-prin-1848533580

And take a look at some creations here: Search Thingiverse - Thingiverse

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! Let us know what can be made......................
Anything either you create or find at the thingiverse link! Some examples:
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Seat belt

Vehicle Fixture Rim Automotive design Personal luxury car

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Window

·
Registered
22 Posts
View attachment 3244

View attachment 3246

View attachment 3247
The cell phone holder looks like one of the best!

·
Registered
23 Posts
View attachment 3244

View attachment 3246

View attachment 3247
Are you going to start selling these things soon? I'd be interested in buying a cell phone holder

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you going to start selling these things soon? I'd be interested in buying a cell phone holder
Planning to do it on a per-order basis. DM me the link to the file you want with your address and I'll give you a cost + time estimate. Then if you decide to go through with it I'll give you my PayPal and throw it in the print queue.

Note: if you want a color I don't have, it will add two days or so to print time for me to procure the materials.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey everyone,

I've been 3D Printing parts for more than 7 years for things that range from industrial (at work) to hobby level knick knacks. Now I'd like to start making some of the Ford FITS based accessories for the Maverick!

Pricing will be cost of the raw materials (approximately $30/kg for PETG or ASA and more for specialty filaments like TPU, Carbon Fiber reinforced Nylon, etc.) plus some time depending on the part complexity, print time, post processing, etc. and shipping (for now contiguous US only).

Very curious to see how this goes but excited to help get people what they want/need even if they don't have their own 3D printers!

If you're not familiar with what's possible, check this article: https://jalopnik.com/ford-releases-blueprints-for-maverick-owners-to-3d-prin-1848533580

And take a look at some creations here: Search Thingiverse - Thingiverse
Can you make the center console tray , if I buy the Etsy file?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts