Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Lariat AWD, Area 51, Lux package
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already placed my order yet am considering joining Mustang Club of America to qualify for the X Plan pricing.

Based on what I’m reading on Reddit it appears I only need to be a member for 90 days prior to using the benefit. I’m curious from those who would know: if I didn’t mention X Plan pricing when I placed my order, by the time I purchase and take delivery will the discount apply?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I already placed my order yet am considering joining Mustang Club of America to qualify for the X Plan pricing.

Based on what I’m reading on Reddit it appears I only need to be a member for 90 days prior to using the benefit. I’m curious from those who would know: if I didn’t mention X Plan pricing when I placed my order, by the time I purchase and take delivery will the discount apply?
This is a screenshot of my build. He said he'd give me $100 below invoice which is better than X plan. The dealer included numbers for X plan:

·
Registered
51 Posts
My dealership first claimed Ford isn't doing X-plan on the Maverick.
When I showed them the site, they then changed to "We aren't doing X-plan until we have built up inventory".
My Ford rep got a bit livid when she heard about that (My employer is kind of huge, so we have a direct contact at Ford to send issues/complaints to).
She said something about their agreement to participate in the program requires them to honor it with few exceptions like a 'limited availability' list that doesn't include the Maverick and a few other select cases. She is handling it for me though and said she would guarantee I get program pricing when mine gets here.

So be aware: just because its on the site doesn't mean some dealerships won't push back.

·
Registered
51 Posts
This is from the Ford Plan website. Not sure where your $300 threshold comes from, but looks like it’s close on the Lariat

View attachment 659
For mine, it works out like this:
Hybrid/FWD/Lariat First Edition/Rapid Red/Paint Protect/Floor Mats w/Carpet:
MSRP $33,390
NetX: 32,629
$761 saved there, plus an additional $22.83 in taxes I don't pay, plus caps doc fees at $100, which saves me another $698.50 (current going area rate is $798.50), my total savings comes out to $1482.33.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For mine, it works out like this:
Hybrid/FWD/Lariat First Edition/Rapid Red/Paint Protect/Floor Mats w/Carpet:
MSRP $33,390
NetX: 32,629
$761 saved there, plus an additional $22.83 in taxes I don't pay, plus caps doc fees at $100, which saves me another $698.50 (current going area rate is $798.50), my total savings comes out to $1482.33.
seems like a win!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Might be worth subscribing to that magazine or work for a company with the x plan
I signed up for the Mustang Club of America $35 membership which was super easy. Definitely worth a shot, simply for the $100 max dealer fee.

·
Registered
7 Posts

I work seasonally for an NFL team and am a Season ticket holder. The season ticket status gives me X plan. My dealer told me there is no X plan discount, but I will get a discount for being a Team employee.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I work seasonally for an NFL team and am a Season ticket holder. The season ticket status gives me X plan. My dealer told me there is no X plan discount, but I will get a discount for being a Team employee.
This is from the X-Plan site. The list of models where it's currently available:

And it seems some dealerships are not aware. You may want to have him go log in to check for himself.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts