Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
You can join the Mustang Club of America to get an x plan code, but it needs to be at least the $35 membership and you don’t get the code until 3 months after joining.
Right but you can order it without X-Plan and at this rate you probably wont take delivery for at least 90 days; I signed up two weeks ago, Ordered my Maverick last week and was told I'd be lucky to take delivery by Christmas. Dealer said they would retroactively give me X-plan pricing at the time of delivery if I became eligible by that time.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Right but you can order it without X-Plan and at this rate you probably wont take delivery for at least 90 days; I signed up two weeks ago, Ordered my Maverick last week and was told I'd be lucky to take delivery by Christmas. Dealer said they would retroactively give me X-plan pricing at the time of delivery if I became eligible by that time.
Yup! That's what I did. Still haven't gotten scheduled so I'm pretty sure I'm good for mine. My wife's Mustang Mach-E has been scheduled to build in October so I'll have a code in time for that, too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you know the partner code you can get the PIN number now, or whenever you want it. The PIN number is good for a year, use the link below. Mustang club code is MC405. Still need a membership but it only takes a few minutes to get a PIN

Outstanding info there, thank you. I just verified the code works, though I haven't attempted to create the PIN yet, as I'm still looking at options.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Outstanding info there, thank you. I just verified the code works, though I haven't attempted to create the PIN yet, as I'm still looking at options.
I've been told by my dealer that even with the pin they need to see record that I've been a member of MustangClubOfAmerica for at least 90 days before they will validate the X-Plan price, I think its probably because they are have an upfront pricing, where they will show a sales price on most everything but then add a $549 "Admin Fee" - I believe one of the perks of X-Plan is it also limits dealers to charging a max of $275 for an Admin fees + $100 for document fees.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I've been told by my dealer that even with the pin they need to see record that I've been a member of MustangClubOfAmerica for at least 90 days before they will validate the X-Plan price, I think its probably because they are have an upfront pricing, where they will show a sales price on most everything but then add a $549 "Admin Fee" - I believe one of the perks of X-Plan is it also limits dealers to charging a max of $275 for an Admin fees + $100 for document fees.
You’re correct on needing to have a 90 day certificate.

The $275 admin fee is included in the x plan pricing structure, no need to pay it again.

$100 doc fee is correct

The dealer might also add a prep fee which is bogus
Font Number Document Screenshot

1 - 10 of 10 Posts