Ford Maverick Forum banner

XL with 360 co-pilot DOES give you power mirrors

12K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  rth121 
#1 ·
Sweet

#8 ·
The guy that does the video’s…will need to search his name/dealer. Said, the power mirrors are part of the 360 package but not in the description when you and I go to the Ford site to order trim/options. It is only when one is in the system in the order screen at the dealership which is where you would see that information.

#10 ·
Long McArthur guy is the one that does the videos. He indicated such in one of his videos. And no, I am not going to try to find which one it was to said it in tonight. If he was wrong then he was wrong though it seemed he knew what he was saying.

#15 ·
I have to believe the if you get the BLIS you will get power mirrors. There is no logic in running power to the mirrors for the BLIS and not giving you adjustable mirrors too. The BLIS mirrors probably only have one item number across all models. I’m making some assumptions here but this only makes since.

Additionally most cars are set up with the same wire harnesses across trims so it is easy to add on packagers and components. Making this upgrade simple.

#22 ·
The saga continues....I straight up called Tim (thank you, sir!) and he helped me understand the process by which the manual mirrors on XL become power mirrors by election of Co-pilot 360.

I instructed my dealer to add CP360 to my build and to send me the build sheet. I expect to see power mirrors added at that point....

#24 ·
It seems that 'power mirrors' is included in XL as a base feature for Canadian market? (ford.ca)

Reading under the Exterior Features... it is listed as following,

"Mirrors - Dual Power, Manual Fold w/ Integraded Spotter Mirrors"

I did check Ford.com and it is not listed as so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.