Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does it make any sense to get the copilot if the base XL does not come with CC. What am I missing.

Kenny

·
Registered
46 Posts
copilot does not include any smart cruise features nor any cruise features at all in an XL.
The smart cruise, 'adaptive' is available on the Lariat package only, I think. The XL copilot gets you lane change warning, side traffic(backing out into traffic) warning, and 'alongside vehicle' warning. of some sort. I think.
tom

·
Registered
5 Posts
You get a full size spare, power mirrors, blind spot alert, and rear cross traffic alert. Ford's marketing campaign was supposedly to people who live in cities where cruise control isn't a big deal. Co-pilot 360 makes a lot of sense on the XL.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
copilot does not include any smart cruise features nor any cruise features at all in an XL.
The smart cruise, 'adaptive' is available on the Lariat package only, I think. The XL copilot gets you lane change warning, side traffic(backing out into traffic) warning, and 'alongside vehicle' warning. of some sort. I think.
tom

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You get a full size spare, power mirrors, blind spot alert, and rear cross traffic alert. Ford's marketing campaign was supposedly to people who live in cities where cruise control isn't a big deal. Co-pilot 360 makes a lot of sense on the XL.
Oh wow, good info. I ended up ordering the XLT

·
Registered
3 Posts
So. My XL with Co pilot 360 window sticker shows manual fold and manual operating black mirrors. Delivery in 2 weeks. I don't know why you say it has power mirrors.
Font Material property Parallel Rectangle Screenshot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts