Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick 2003 Mini Cooper, Sold my 2015 Tundra after ordering Maverick HPR XLT
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Maverick enthusiasts, I have been waiting for a truck like this to come along. I placed my order and gave the deposit to Folsom Lake Ford in Folsom Ca. which is next door to Orangevale where I live. This will be a longer and possibly more difficult wait than the order I placed in 1966 for a decoder ring off the back of the cereal box which said would arrive in 6 to 8 weeks from Battle Creek Michigan. First one to post a picture of their new Maverick after purchase gets my decoder ring.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thats 3D printed. I am not convinced that is from 1966, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: RHP

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hello Maverick enthusiasts, I have been waiting for a truck like this to come along. I placed my order and gave the deposit to Folsom Lake Ford in Folsom Ca. which is next door to Orangevale where I live. This will be a longer and possibly more difficult wait than the order I placed in 1966 for a decoder ring off the back of the cereal box which said would arrive in 6 to 8 weeks from Battle Creek Michigan. First one to post a picture of their new Maverick after purchase gets my decoder ring.
View attachment 1179

·
Registered
224 Posts
hey, Chuck D…..I placed my Maverick XLT hybrid w/ Lux & Co-Pilot @ Folsom Lake Ford on July 19th. Because only 35 % of builds will be hybrids, I’m not counting o one until late Nov but probably December.
What engi e did you choose….if the Gas EcoBoost you will most likely receive before I do.
Hope we are pleasantly surprised and they are delivered in November. Will let you know when I receive Production notice email from Ford.

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick 2003 Mini Cooper, Sold my 2015 Tundra after ordering Maverick HPR XLT
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats 3D printed. I am not convinced that is from 1966, lol.
It is a picture off the internet. I don’t have my childhood decoder ring and was only trying to be humorous. Trying to express how excited I am about the truck I ordered and in todays world we never have to wait for anything, but now there is something we have to wait for and we are all hoping the wait is worth it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey, Chuck D…..I placed my Maverick XLT hybrid w/ Lux & Co-Pilot @ Folsom Lake Ford on July 19th. Because only 35 % of builds will be hybrids, I’m not counting o one until late Nov but probably December.
What engi e did you choose….if the Gas EcoBoost you will most likely receive before I do.
Hope we are pleasantly surprised and they are delivered in November. Will let you know when I receive Production notice email from Ford.
I ordered the XLT hybird. Maybe ours will come in on the same day. If mine is here by mid January I will be happy and sooner would be bonus.

·
Registered
80 Posts
It is a picture off the internet. I don’t have my childhood decoder ring and was only trying to be humorous. Trying to express how excited I am about the truck I ordered and in todays world we never have to wait for anything, but now there is something we have to wait for and we are all hoping the wait is worth it.
I figured you were kidding about giving it out, but I just thought it was funny the photo was 3D printed, which made me chuckle even more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts