Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I have a lariat with the luxury package on order but a dealer just got an XLT in with luxury package. Both have the same stuff. 4k tow, fx4 and both luxury. What's the major differences between xlt luxury and lariat luxury?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey all! I have a lariat with the luxury package on order but a dealer just got an XLT in with luxury package. Both have the same stuff. 4k tow, fx4 and both luxury. What's the major differences between xlt luxury and lariat luxury?
I'd suggest going to the Ford website for that. In my particular case, I could probably have answered that question in July, but after I placed my order, I stopped comparing models.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The Lariat comes with power rear window, the active x seats are very comfortable and have a different look if you like it. I built my Lariat with sunroof tanneau cover (hard trifold) 360 package.I believe the Lariat has better headlights that sense oncoming traffic although All of the headlights in all models should be great with the LED lights.I was not about to pay just about 3K more for Lariat lux package. Good luck to all.

·
Registered
94 Posts
It all depends on if those extra are worth it to you. They are worth it to me and must have been to you when you ordered. Just have to decide now if it still worth waiting for. Adaptive cruise control is one option I like along with better radio sound, LED signature lighting on front and rear

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would stick with the Lariat. One of the main reason I ordered it was for the adaptive cruise control and lane centering. We have those features in our Genesis and won't ever get another vehicle without those features.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'll wait for the XLT, didn't like the nanny state stuff the you don't have to buy with the Luxury Package. Sirius Radio was a waste in the last 2 vehicles I had, I hate all the Jabbering, use a USB thumb drive preloaded with all my favoites.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Saw it at the dealer, they had an ordered unit that had come in, was able to sit in it but nothing else, liked the XLT blue/gray color scheme much better, microfiber "leather" is gimicky and the contrast is funky. Could get everything I wanted with the XLT, including the cloth seats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts