Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So wonder when ford will release the 2023 model for ordering through ford dealers? I don’t know what the Ford release cycle is…could be this time next year else maybe near end of that year.

Based on a thread on this site, signed up for a Mustang Digital membership for $35 for one year to allow Xplan (think that is the name) ford pricing. A Maverick would not be my only ride so not a ‘must have’ ride I would need to buy.

If no purchase made this year then it will be fun to see what next model year changes bring :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
From what I have read, there is not a whole lot of profit on this vehicle. I think there is a higher likelihood of the price going up for 2023 negating any small savings you get for an x plan.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From what I have read, there is not a whole lot of profit on this vehicle. I think there is a higher likelihood of the price going up for 2023 negating any small savings you get for an x plan.
Good point and from what I read on this site indeed not much spread better msrp and xplan pricing. Think the only thing was maybe a $100 admin fee cap if doing xplan (could be mistaken).

Guess I can mark my calendar for 90 days hence to see what pricing is at that time (must be a Mustang member for 90 days I believe before you can then use the xplan).

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good point and from what I read on this site indeed not much spread better msrp and xplan pricing. Think the only thing was maybe a $100 admin fee cap if doing xplan (could be mistaken).

Guess I can mark my calendar for 90 days hence to see what pricing is at that time (must be a Mustang member for 90 days I believe before you can then use the xplan).

I would want to see the color in person though Cactus Gray is getting my vote thus far and maybe just the plan Jane XL trim. Like that black interior look more then the lighter XTL interior at the moment.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The biggest savings on X plan pricing is omitting the dealer fee. Thats $ 799 in my case. The % off Invoice and capping doc fee amounts to just under that. No, not much dealer markup on this truck. You can also get X plan pricing if you’ve held at least 100 shares of FOMOCO stock for 6 months or more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts